Saturday, October 03, 2020

Hallmark delivers up the Frosty, Snoopy, "Trek," "Super Friends" and much more at annual store event

The effects of COVID-19 ran pretty deep for today's special release of Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments at the local Hallmark stores. Missing was last year's long line outside the store waiting for it to open, and of course, only a certain number of people could be allowed into the store and at the wall where the ornaments were displayed. (And hey, there was even a relocation involved -- this author's own neighborhood store is closing, causing a diversion to one across town.) Nevertheless, I and my collectibles procurement chief, Mike, soldiered on, arriving before the 8 a.m. opening time and then stepping inside to behold the marvy items just released this year. I, of course, paid particular attention to those of a television persuasion. There was no disappointment in that area.



















Photos by Billie Rae Bates / BRBTV;
copying with credit is OK; a link would be grand

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I miss our Hallmark store so much! Really enjoyed seeing these photos, Billy, and I'm happy that you got to go -- I'm a little jealous! Did you buy any??? If asking won't spoil future posts. :)

BRBTV.com said...

Actually, no! I thought I might grab one of the Scoobies but ended up just buying a Christmas present for someone else, lol. Mike bought several things, though!