Sunday, March 10, 2019

Catch BRB in the "Reanimated" web series

In the November 16, 2018 post of this blog, you saw the first episode of the new "Reanimated" web series by Evil Genius Entertainment. Well, now the second and third episodes have been released publicly, so it's easy to enjoy this new zombie saga shot in the great state of Michigan. I had a lot of fun with this, playing a zombie in the second and third episodes, and the military interrogator Blanche Lancaster in the third, titled "27,000 Hours." This is such a great group to work with! Check out their website, buy some swag, support independent film! -- BRB






2 comments:

Jasonduke360 said...

Just watched the 2nd one was looking for you but I missed seeing you. It must have been a quick shot?

BRBTV.com said...

Yea, I was in the back of the zombie horde that attacks near the doorway, but I don't think I show up on screen. :)