Sunday, December 31, 2017

As the year draws to a close ...

We're at the end of another year, and this is the time when folks take stock. Looking back at the past year, this author can't help but be thankful for a few really good friends. A person can have a lot of friends, but once in a while you're blessed to have a rarer variety of friend like Jason, whom I half-tongue-in-cheek refer to on occasion as BRBTV's "roving reporter" because he seems to find interesting "Dukes of Hazzard" stuff wherever he goes. Jason had these fabbo "company" hats made for me for Christmas. So super-cool.



I hope that everyone reading this has been blessed in some way this year, and that 2018 holds great, great things.

Happy New Year from BRBTV!

1 comment:

Jasonduke360 said...

Your more than welcome. It's a privilege to have you as my real friend. I'm very glad your like the hats. HAPPY NEW year!