Friday, January 26, 2018

TV-related treasures abound at Metro Detroit toy show

The toy show at the Royal Oak, Mich., farmer's market is one we always look forward to. It's bigger than most local toy shows, and it's always brimming with wonderful TV-related memorabilia and collectibles. Here's a sprinkling of what we saw last weekend at this show, from "Starsky and Hutch" to "All in the Family" to "The Price is Right" and more ...





 
My cousin had this Evel Knievel stuff as a kid. Remember the little motorcycle that the figure could ride! Love it.

 
You don't often see the Batcopter that went with the Batman Mego figure of the '70s!

 
I had totally forgotten, until I saw this keychain on the table, that I had that full-size Missing Link puzzle toy as a kid! I wonder where that went ...




 
Photos by Billie Rae Bates / BRBTV
Copying with credit is OK; a link would be grand

No comments: