Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Things are always comin' up orange -- and maybe some green -- at Cooter's Place

Our roving reporter Jason is at it again, digging up "The Dukes of Hazzard" wherever he travels! This time, it was a trip to Cooter's Place in Nashville yesterday, when he snapped some fresh photos for us ...


Can you believe this new addition to the place ... Cooter's race car from the episode "Luke's Love Story"?




Among the offerings are now these canvas prints for $100 each.

 


On Don Pedro Colley, aka Sheriff Little: "Couldn't help but stop and pay some respect to the man," Jason said. "Wish I had just 1 min to say thank you to him for all he has done."


Jason got himself ... well, a few little things, ya know ... We won't show you the receipt, but he did snag some good stuff, like signed and/or discontinued cars ...





Photos by Jason G.; please do not copy without permission.

2 comments:

Jasonduke360 said...

Hey, thanks for posting this. There's still a good amount of die cast cop cars left, not too many with the cast autographs. Some general need, more of the non flag cars than flaged. I went in there to get a few shirts, the discounted car was the lee, broken mirror, and that's how it started. Then the hats, there the summer one with the mesh easier to keep my head cooler In summer. They usually don't stock those, so I bought 4. I have to say this but the clothing line, especially the hats don't last a long time. I wash my hats, try to keep them clean and it fades the logo
I don't get to buy much duke stuff like I used to, Yea I went a bit overboard but every once and a while ain't too bad. Thanks for posting my pics BRB

BRBTV.com said...

;)