Sunday, May 19, 2019

Texas Monthly’s 40th anniversary “Dallas” issue makes this author’s day!



Special thanks to my friend Brian Smith, who traveled from Ohio this past weekend to attend the Motor City Comic Con in Novi, Michigan, for the saaawwweeettt gift of this issue of Texas Monthly mag for both myself and my buddy Andrea. This October 2018 issue celebrates the 40th anniversary of our beloved classic “Dallas” series and features a lengthy story and nice photos of the show and its stars. Brian is a diehard “Dallas” fan who snagged these online. Can’t wait to read it!!! Having traveled Route 66 last fall, where I enjoyed a marvelous Frito Pie in Amarillo, Texas, I’m going to read the rest of the friggin’ magazine, too!

BRB


1 comment:

Brian said...

im so glad you loved the magazine i was so happy to snag copies for you and Andrea