Friday, March 12, 2021

"The Rapture Chronicles" returns for Season 2

In the age of COVID-19 and Zoom meetings, director Dray Hill and his "The Rapture Chronicles" web series have adapted: The first episode of the second season occurs on Zoom! See just how this online meeting goes, as the leaders of a church discuss something important that's come up. How do their priorities rate? Are they #RaptureReady? Watch it at the series' Facebook page or via the YouTube embed ...

Also catch my own interview preceding the episode!

2 comments:

Jasonduke360 said...

Its a good subject to think about. I cant say 100% that I'm worthy of the lord when this happens. I know I am saved, but some things in my life I wonder how will God really judge me. Yesterday 3/13/21 I said the lords name in vain twice. Normally I never say his name in that way. I was extremely upset and just really stressed. I felt horrible about it and still do. I've asked for his forgiveness. There was really no excuse for me to do that. I do take this a bit on the serious. I do cuss alot but just that particular cuss word is off limits, any other cuss word but that. I made a promise to God long ago I wouldn't use his name in vain. Things like this make me wonder how does the Lord look at me? I know for sure he loves me but as m I worthy to be with him when the rapture comes?
Thank you Billie Rae for posting this, and thanks to your co stars and the pastor for this .

BRBTV.com said...

Well, I know for sure that the Lord loves you and forgives you for those instances yesterday. You don’t have to worry about that at all. And yes, you are worthy, because of your heart and by His righteousness. :)