Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Letting the "CHiPs" fall where they may: Catch the latest Pop Ninja podcast with Patrick, Lisa and BRB

It's always fun to join the Pop Ninja podcast with Patrick Bennett and Lisa Everetts. This past weekend's episode was this author's fourth spin on the weekly series. We got to talk about two fave classic TV shows, "CHiPs" featuring Erik Estrada and Larry Wilcox, and "Kolchak: The Night Stalker" starring Darrin McGavin. And besides Erik Estrada, who was red-hot on "CHiPs" in this author's opinion????? Well, you'll just have to tune in to find out!!! It's episode 22 of the second season. Listen in here.



4 comments:

Jasonduke360 said...

I wish I was part of the condorman conversation, I LOVE that movie!! I'm surprised that Patrick didn't know about why there was no toys or anything from the movie. I dont know what they grossed but it was a bit of a dark movie for Disney at that time. People were getting killed violently, it had great action but again a bit dark for Disney. Thanks for posting this.

BRBTV.com said...

So interesting. I have never seen it.

Jasonduke360 said...

It's one of those out of nowhere movies, Michael Crawford was the main star. He also was the award winning performer of the Phantom of the opera. This is the only movie I seen him in. The movie theme was awesome, condorman had batman / James bond type gadgets but the movie was sort of slapstick at times. It's a great movie at a time Disney wasn't known for this type of action movie.

BRBTV.com said...

I definitely need to look it up on the Firestick.