Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Terrific non-TV Toys: "Star Wars" AT-AT plush by Animal Magic, pre-2012

We say "pre-2012" for the timeframe of this "Star Wars" goodie because a release date doesn't seem to exist on the Internet! (But I only say that to thereby cause someone to provide it in a comment below to prove me wrong, LOL!) Anyway, this author knows it was manufactured before 2012 because that's when I snagged it! It was at the Star Wars Celebration con in Orlando, Florida, in August 2012, where my friend Andrea and I had a blast. We got to see a huge (maybe life-size?) AT-AT in the lobby of the event venue, which was super-cool. You'll see a clip of that at the beginning of this episode of Terrific non-TV Toys. So let's get up-close and personal with a lovable, soft, plush version of those fearsome AT-AT vehicles!

See the other episodes in the Terrific non-TV Toys series.

No comments: