BRB talked at length with Geppi about his approach to business, what he values most, what comics he loved as a kid, and even just how he went about acquiring the amazing collection of pop-cultural entertainment memorabilia on display at the museum, where the interview was conducted, along with "Fantastic Forum" producer Ulysses Campbell. Read a little more at the "Fantastic Forum" blog, and watch for clips from the interview on the show, which you can catch in all kinds of places:
- Washington, D.C., on DCTV Comcast channels 95 and 96 and RCN channels 10 and 11 and Verizon FIOS 10.
- Montgomery County, MD, on Montgomery Community Media (MCM-TV) Comcast channel 21.
- Fairfax County, VA, on Fairfax Cable Access (FPA-TV) Cox channel 10.
- Arlington County, VA, on Arlington Independent Media (AIM) on Comcast channel 69 and Verizon FIOS 38.
- Prince George's County, MD, on Prince George's Community Television (CTV) Comcast channel 76 and Verizon FIOS 42.
- Baltimore City, MD, on Community Media of Baltimore (CMBC) Comcast channel 75.
- YouTube, NCC1727 channel
- Vimeo, Ulysses Campbell's channel
- And the episodes are now even featured on Daily Motion!
Photo by Ulysses Campbell / Fantastic Forum