Saturday, December 28, 2019

Thanks to Brian for the fresh photos from Southfork Ranch

My fellow author Brian Lombard of the "Six Feet Under" blog did something a couple days ago that is on my own to-do list ... He visited Southfork Ranch, home of J.R. Ewing and fam. The staff of this beloved "Dallas" location was so kind to me in the production of the "Destination: Dallas" book, and one of these days I'm going to make it there, I just know it! In the meantime, Brian has fresh photos from that trip, which he kindly offers here ...








Photos by Brian Lombard; please do not copy without permission

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh, goodness, Howard Keel -- when I was, oh, maybe 11, I was so sweet on Howard Keel after seeing him in "Kiss Me Kate". I then searched out "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" (pre-internet and DVD days, it was a challenge!) and that just made me adore him even more -- I don't even really like musicals all that much, lol. I didn't realize he was in Dallas!

BRBTV.com said...

Yea, he was great in “Dallas.” 🙂