Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Watch last night's broadcast of "Live with Vince Eliot" featuring BRB

Well, it was a really nice time last night, and I want to thank my hosts, Vince and Erika, along with Deidra in production, for having me on as a guest on the weekly "Live with Vince Eliot" show. This is a relatively new show, launching earlier this year, and these folks have their production down to a science, and things went really smoothly for this episode airing live on both Facebook and YouTube. We talked about all kinds of geeky things. I was the only geek in the room -- can you believe that? Often I am surrounded by other geeks. But they were very patient with me, LOL. 


Anyway, you can watch last night's broadcast in the Facebook video or in the YouTube embed below, and you can hear all the chatter about Motor City Comic Con, San Diego's Comic-Con, the BRBTV book series, and much more ...



No comments: