Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Trade cash with the Carringtons in this creative "Dynasty" board game

My,  my, my, just look at this beautiful, custom-made "Dynasty" board game from our friend Bjørn (see the September 1 post). This is certainly limited-edition, and you can snag one if you're interested. You can buy it at Bjørn's "Dynasty" museum you saw profiled here on this blog, or order it directly from him.





"I draw by hand, scan and colour digitally," Bjørn tells BRBTV. "The art on gameboard and box are from the books I've illustrated on 'Dynasty,' that I also sell on Redbubble. When I met Joan last, she got some originals she liked. Some of them are acrylic paint, and some pencil. But I prefer digital now. On storycards and money I've used mixed media."





"Screenshots of some of my 'Dynasty' illustrations on Redbubble," he says. "Done 'Dallas' and lots of other movies and shows as well. ;)"


Images courtesy of Bjørn; please do not copy without permission.

No comments: