Today, April 6, we've got some goodies:
- Billy Dee Williams, our own Brady Lloyd of "Dynasty," turns 70.
- Judith McConnell, second and longtime Sophia Capwell on "Santa Barbara," turns 63.
- Jane Rogers, the lovely Heather Donnelly on "SB," turns 47.
- Marilu Henner, who voiced vivacious redheaded socialite Veronica Vreeland on "Batman: The Animated Series," turns 55.
On Easter Sunday, April 8, we've got a couple more:
- John Schneider, the unstoppable Bo Duke of "The Dukes of Hazzard," turns 47.
- Robin Wright Penn, the lovely original Kelly Capwell on "SB," is still such a young'un at 41.
And the rest of the month ...
- Lee Bergere, the long-suffering and perhaps twisted Joseph Aynders of "Dynasty," was born April 10, 1918 and died on January 31 of this year.
- Joel Grey, the unforgettable Adam who taunted J.R. in the series finale of "Dallas," turns 75 on April 11.
- Howard Keel, the ever-responsible Clayton Farlow of "Dallas," was born on April 13, 1919 and died on November 7, 2004.
- Terry Lester, who was the second Mason Capwell on "Santa Barbara," was born on April 13, 1950 and died on November 28, 2003.
- Ron Perlman, voice of Clayface on "Batman: The Animated Series," turns 57 on April 13.
- Loretta Lynn, who gets some credit with BRBTV even though her time on "The Dukes of Hazzard" was brief, turns 72 on April 14.
- Lois Chiles, that slinky ole Holly Harwood on "Dallas" (we always wanted her hair; it was so fluffy and cool), turns 60 on April 15.
- Michael Ansara, the voice of Dr. Victor Fries / Mr. Freeze on "Batman: The Animated Series, turns 85 on April 15.
- Peter Mark Richman, one of our favorites and certainly an amazing BRBTV quadruple-shot for his time as Andrew Laird on "Dynasty," Maynard Anderson on "Dallas," the first C.C. Capwell on "SB" and even the voice of Charles Baxter on "Batman: TAS," turns 80 on April 16.
- Byron Cherry, who stepped in as Coy Duke in the fifth season of "The Dukes of Hazzard," turns 49 on April 17.
- Timothy Gibbs, our own Dash Nichols of "Santa Barbara, turns a very young 40 on April 17.
- John James, our Jeff Colby of "Dynasty," turns 51 on April 18.
- Bob Hastings, who voiced Commissioner James Gordon in "Batman: The Animated Series," turns 82 on April 18.
- Dick Sargent, who stepped in as Sheriff Grady Byrd on "The Dukes," filling in for Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane, was born on April 19, 1930 and died on July 8, 1994.
- Christopher Mayer, our other replacement Duke as Vance in "The Dukes," and a BRBTV double-shot as T.J. Daniels on "SB," turns 52 on April 21.
- Steve Bond, our own Mack Blake on "SB," turns 54 on April 22.
- Nancy Lee Grahn, our own Julia Wainwright of "Santa Barbara" who's now turning in good time as Alexis Davis on ABC's "General Hospital," turns 51 on April 28.