In this interview, which will be featured in an upcoming episode of the show, Geppi talks about how he built up his companies, how he compiled that amazing pop-cultural memorabilia collection on display at Geppi's Entertainment Museum, and what fascinates him so much about his hometown of Baltimore.
Keep your eye on the "Fantastic Forum" website for more goodies, and remember you can catch the show in all kinds of places:
- Washington, D.C., on DCTV Comcast channels 95 and 96 and RCN channels 10 and 11 and Verizon FIOS 10.
- Montgomery County, MD, on Montgomery Community Media (MCM-TV) Comcast channel 21.
- Fairfax County, VA, on Fairfax Cable Access (FPA-TV) Cox channel 10.
- Arlington County, VA, on Arlington Independent Media (AIM) on Comcast channel 69 and Verizon FIOS 38.
- Prince George's County, MD, on Prince George's Community Television (CTV) Comcast channel 76 and Verizon FIOS 42.
- Baltimore City, MD, on Community Media of Baltimore (CMBC) Comcast channel 75.
- YouTube, NCC1727 channel
- Vimeo, Ulysses Campbell's channel
- And the episodes are now even featured on Daily Motion!