Friday, November 16, 2018

Support indie film! Especially when this author is in it!

I love having fun with film projects. I do it for a variety of reasons. And one special project I have been involved with lately is a good ole zombie production, a web series called "Reanimated." I got to play a zombie in a couple episodes, then I have one of the lead roles in the third episode, the tough interrogator Blanche Lancaster. It's produced by Evil Genius Entertainment, and it's a cut above a lot of the indie stuff that you see. This crew has been rolling awhile and has done some great horror stuff over a course of years, such as "Witchhunter," which features Gunnar Hansen of "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" fame, as well as Glori-Anne Gilbert.

Check out the first episode of "Reanimated" for free on YouTube, then consider supporting this fab effort by a talented production crew. Only $5 gets you the second and third episodes.



No comments: