Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Super Friends figure extravaganza -- Part 1, the heroes!

Will Rodgers, author of "The Ultimate Super Friends Companion" books in the BRBTV reference guide series, has accumulated an eye-popping collection of action figures of the heroes and villains of the "Super Friends" series. He's been sharing those on the Terrific TV Toys Facebook page, and now we're going to share some here. These are a mix of Mego, Figures Toy Company and others, vintage and new, and they're posed in front of Will's Hall of Justice backdrop. It's such a big collection, it's going to take us two days! Can you name them all? We'll start with the easiest and work to the tad more obscure ...


Check out the Terrific TV Toys Facebook page for more action figure fun like this!

.....

Photos courtesy of Will Rodgers
Please do not copy without permission

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful! I think that figures will always be my favourite type of collectible. It's so neat to see mini collections within a larger one when they're separated like this, ie: multiple pieces of a single character. I would happily add the largest Batman (a Mego?) and the Wonder Woman on the left to my collector's closet!

BRBTV.com said...

Yea, I can't believe he has so many of these. :) I especially love the Mego / FTC figures.

Jasonduke360 said...

Ok here goes all from memory
1 superman
2 batman
3 wonder woman
4 Robin
5 aqua man
6 green lantern
7 flash
8 atom?
9 green arrow
10 Apache chief
11 ??
12 hawk girl
13 black atom?
14 ??
15 hawk man
16 ??
17 cyborg
18 marvin and wendy , did'nt care too much for them
19 wonder twins powers activate!!
20??

BRBTV.com said...

Wow, that's pretty good. Yes on Atom. No. 11 is Firestorm, 13 is Black Vulcan, 14 is El Dorado, 16 is Plastic Man, and the last one is Samurai. I had to add him after I published the post, because Will pointed out I had forgotten him!

Jasonduke360 said...

I remember black Vulcan vaguely samurai the rest not a clue! Lol