Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Super Friends figure extravaganza -- Part 2, the villains!

It's the second part of our two-day action figure extravaganza celebrating the "Super Friends" series and the amazing collection of author Will Rodgers! This time, we take a dastardly turn to the villains you saw on the Saturday-morning cartoon, the Legion of Doom and various friends, in all their nasty, villainy ways ...


Didya guess 'em all? Do you know which hero each of these villains (primarily) pesters???

Check out the Terrific TV Toys Facebook page for more action figure fun like this!

.....

Photos courtesy of Will Rodgers
Please do not copy without permission

2 comments:

Jasonduke360 said...

Ok I had to channel my inner nerd for this, it's been a bit. I openly admit I had to consult wikapeadia for 3 charitars because I really dont remember them so my entry probably wont count. Here goes...
1 Lexus luthor/ superman
2 Brainiac / superman
3 darkseid/ superman not sure who the guy on the left is but the guy on the right is darkseid's son forgot his name but voiced by Michael dorn from the 90's superman adventures.
4 bizarro / superman as n
5 black manta / aquaman
6 Capitan cold / flash. Sorry had to look him up
7 gorilla grodd / flash
8 cheeta/ wonder woman
9 riddler/ batman
10 mitzelplk / superman
11 scare crow / batman
12 gigantes/ wonder woman?. Sorry had to look up it did'nt say who her enemy was
13 solmon grundy / batman? Ok I clearly remember him from super friends back in the 80's a few weeks ago I just looked him up cause I had no idea what he was or anything for those who dont know, I'm probably the only one here, but he's a freaking zombie!!! Not walking dead or night of living dead but voodoo from the 40's zombie. all this time I never knew.
14 sinestro/ green lantern
15 toy man I vaguely remember this guy but had to look him up for his name. Did will rodgers make that wikapeadia page??

BRBTV.com said...

Wow, smashing job!!! Thanks for being so honest, LOL. I'll have to ask Will if he contributed to the Wikipedia page. But I think you are right on all. I think Giganta is WW's villain.