Thursday, March 23, 2006

Larry Hagman and Barbara Eden chat with Leonard Maltin

The subject was their team-up on "I Dream of Jeannie," not their team-up on "Dallas," in a special interview with Leonard Maltin on the set of "Entertainment Tonight," though there's a "Dallas" reference mixed in. The two taped a special segment with their "Jeannie" costar Bill Daily for the first-season DVD of "Jeannie."

"I am 74 years old, but I have a 44-year-old liver, so that makes me about 52," Hagman told Maltin. "My operation was 11 years ago. I've had 10 wonderful years, where I would have been dead."

You can read about the interview with the unstoppable Larry Hagman and the lovely Barbara Eden at:http://et.tv.yahoo.com/tv/14171/

Be sure to watch the brief video. Hagman really looks like he feels great, and Eden is radiant in red. Maltin also raises rumors of a "Jeannie" movie.

No comments: