Have some cake for these folks ...
- Lee Bergere, the long-suffering and perhaps twisted Joseph Aynders of "Dynasty," turned 82 on Monday, April 10.
- Joel Grey, the unforgettable Adam who taunted J.R. in the series finale of "Dallas," turned 74 yesterday, April 11.
- Howard Keel, the ever-responsible Clayton Farlow of "Dallas," was born on April 13, 1919 and died on November 7, 2004.
- Terry Lester, who was the second Mason Capwell on "Santa Barbara," was born on April 13, 1950 and died on November 28, 2003.
- Loretta Lynn, who gets some credit with BRBTV even though her time on "The Dukes of Hazzard" was brief, turns 71 on Friday, April 14.
- Lois Chiles, that slinky ole Holly Harwood on "Dallas" (we always wanted her hair; it was so fluffy and cool), turns 59 on Saturday, April 15.
- Peter Mark Richman, one of our favorites and certainly a BRBTV double-shot for his time as Andrew Laird on "Dynasty" and the first C.C. Capwell on "SB," turns 79 on Sunday, April 16.
Happy birthday to all!