Friday, November 23, 2007

Fame brings the crazies out of the woodwork, John Schneider can attest

Well, didya all have a great Thanksgiving? Watch any parade? Overeat? All the traditional stuff?

Early this week, we reported on a BBC show that was to include a reunion of our "Dukes of Hazzard" Big Three. The BBC site reports on that show:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2007/11_november/22/norton.shtml

John Schneider, for instance, has a bit of crazy stuff to say about love and romance as the icon Bo Duke. "There are some fans who have claimed to have my child," he said. "When we started I lied about my age (I said 24) and this woman sued me as the father of her child. I thought 'my God' – because I knew her! – but her son was 12, so that would have been impossible."

Schneider related another case of mistaken identity with a fan. We'll let you read that one yourself.

Ahhhhh ... the perils of fame ... have a great weekend, and shop to your heart's content ...

No comments: