Monday, February 18, 2008

Sheree J. Wilson speaks up, and she'll be at Fan Appreciation Weekend, too!

Thank God for the Ultimate Dallas website .... We'd been bugging poor Sheree J. Wilson for more than a year for an interview (we say "bugging," though she was gracious, and truth be told, we kept our toes on this side of professionalism! really!), but time and projects and her schedule just never permitted it, and we had to publish "Destination: Dallas" without it. Thankfully, Wilson took the time to talk with UD, though, and the results are posted at their site.

"I walked onto the set and the first person I see is Larry Hagman," Wilson says. "He looks at me and says, 'Hello, darlin, you know your jokes?' I said, 'Do I know my jokes?' He said, 'Your lines, your lines, always know your jokes and come to work prepared and we'll have a ball.' That's the only thing he said, I would memorize my lines, I would memorize his lines, if he didn't have his lines I would tell him his lines, I would memorize the whole script." (laughs) "All we did was laugh, I had the best time on that show of any any show I've ever done."

There's lots more from Wilson about her life after that wonderful moment that she walked up to Jack Ewing in that polka-dotted outfit!

Wilson, incidentally, is one of the "Dallas" cast members appearing at the FanSource A Fan Appreciation Weekend, where there will be a special dinner honoring "Dallas." Besides Wilson, Linda Gray (Sue Ellen Ewing), Patrick Duffy (Bobby Ewing), Lesley-Anne Down (Stephanie Rogers) and Morgan Fairchild (Jenna Wade) are scheduled to appear.

It all happens at the Beverly Garland Holiday Inn this October.

BRBTV News Blog Blip: She's such a doll, that Joan Collins. MavrixOnline has got her steppin' out at a Rite-Aid the other day, in her saucy little cowgal duds. Fun!

No comments: